The Art of Persuasion, Negotiation and Conflict
The Art of Persuasion, Negotiation, and Conflict involves mastering
communication and relationship techniques to better assert yourself in the
world. At Bonfire, we call this an “art form” because taking everyone’s different
needs, wants, aims, and beliefs into account isn’t exactly a walk in the park. It
takes some practice (and guidance!).
In any workplace there will always be conflicting demands, differences in
opinions, and opposing attitudes when working with clients and internal team
members. While this is totally normal and to be expected, it can also pose a
rather significant obstacle to progressing relationships. Great news, there are
ways to validate each person’s unique experience while also bringing them into
By completing this workshop, participants will learn the following:
- The difference between manipulation and the science of persuasion
- How to reframe “conflict”. Remember, not all conflict is bad!
- The mindset of this “art” and how it positively impacts communication
- How to stay open-minded and adaptable in order to build trust
- Embody the “Compassionate Curiosity” mindset
- Enhance persuasion, communication, and relationship skills
- Upskill the three competencies of great negotiators
- Understand the “Art” with customized case studies relevant to your organization
- Recognize conflict stemming from negotiation
- Understand the “science” of human behavior pertaining to persuasion and negotiation
"In business as in life, you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate."
Enhanced Communication & Relationships
Improved Employee Performance
Self-Reliant & Empowered Employees
Increased Company Metrics
Improved Customer Relationships
One-day onsite instructor-led session that can be split into shorter sessions to accommodate schedules.
Live Remote Training options are also available.
Presented in a multi-media, fun, interactive manner with group exercises to engage participants.
Materials support additional learning reinforcement.
Contact us to explore how we can meet your training goals! email@example.com / 800-888-4893
Who should attend?
Employees and members of management that are engaging in interactions requiring persuasion, negotiation and conflict management.