How Do We Collect Personal Information?
Many areas of our website can be visited without submitting any personally identifiable information. However, there are some areas that require an account to access.
We collect personal identification information from you that you provide to us when you:
- Register on the Website
- Subscribe to our eNewsletter
- Respond to a survey
- Fill out a form
- Submit or post content
- Engage in other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website that request your information.
The information that you provide and we collect may include your:
- Contact information, such as
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Other personal information you provide to us
How Do We Use This Information?
- To improve customer service.
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve User experience.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website feature.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- For the purposes specified at the time of collection.
- There may be other purposes that are specified when the information is collected.
- As content on the Website, when uploaded by You or with Your permission.
- We may permit You to upload pictures or comments to the Website.
- As otherwise required or permitted by law.
- There may be times when the law permits or requires Bonfire to use information for other purposes.
Certain information that is provided to the Website may not be private, and You may be required to provide certain information to access certain areas of the Website. For example, some areas of the Website may require use of a Username and password. You may also be permitted to post certain content for public viewing on the Website. Please consider carefully the information that you choose to post for public viewing on the Website.
Most areas of the Website can be viewed by the general public. We have no control over, and disclaim responsibility or liability for, how other Users may respond to, use or misuse the content that You post for public viewing on this Website, or for any actions taken by other Users related to content that You post on the Website.
How Can You Correct This Information?
- You can log on to Your User Account and change information in your User profile.
- You can send an email to Bonfire’s Privacy Official at Kmcelya@bonfiretraining.com asking that information be corrected.
What Information is Automatically Collected?
We collect certain information automatically, including:
- The IP address of the computer You are using;
- The browser name and the type of computer You are using;
- Technical information about Your computer, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers You are using, and other similar information.
This information is not considered personally identifiably unless it is combined with contact information, account information, or other information that is unique to You. We only combine automatically collected data with identification data if it is necessary to do so to complete a task you have asked us to perform (for example, to troubleshoot a problem you are having with the Website) or if We tell You (for example, if You fill out a form the tells you it will be matched with automatically collected data).
Web browser cookies
California Do Not Track Notice
Many internet browsers have “Do Not Track” features which, when turned on, send a signal (the “DNT signal”) to the websites a User visits that indicates the use does not want to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret DNT signals, and there is no common definition of “tracking”, we do not currently respond to DNT signals on the Website. We do not engage in targeted behavioral advertising.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We use reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, Username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website. However, it is impossible to guarantee security of any website, or of data transmitted over the Internet. While we seek to protect information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information You provide through the Website.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We do not sell, trade, or rent Your personal identification information to others.
We may share information about visitors to the Website:
- With our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers to help provide services that are described above.
- With third party service providers that help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys, if You have agreed to receive them.
- With companies that provide services to us, such as website hosting services or credit card processing services.
- With companies that are disclosed to You at the time You provide the Information.
Third Party Websites
Protecting Children’s Privacy
The Website is intended to be used by individuals over the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If We become aware that We have collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, We will promptly remove such information. If You believe We have collected information from your child, please notify us through “Contact Us”.
Access from Outside the United States; Acceptance of Policy
We collect and use information as reasonably necessary to fulfill requests by Users, to operate Our business, and to comply with law. By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
317-805-5814 or Kmcelya@bonfiretraining.com
This document was last updated on October 10, 2018.