These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) tell you terms on which you are permitted to use our of the https://bonfiretraining.com/ website (“Website”). You should read these Terms carefully. By using the Website, you agree to comply with these Terms.
Information About the Website; Copyright
The Website is operated by Phone Pro, Inc. d/b/a Bonfire Training (“Bonfire” or “We”). The Website and information contained on the Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may not create modified versions of the content of the Website, or copy the Website, without our prior written permission. You may not use information from the Website for commercial purposes without permission.
No Warranty; No Liability
All information contained on, or accessible through, this Website is provided to you on an “as is” basis. Bonfire does not warrant that it is accurate, complete, current, or reliable. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bonfire disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise. You should not rely on information on the Website, and you use the Website at your own risk. We disclaim all liability related to your use of the Website, or your inability to use the Website.
You may be permitted to upload certain information or content onto the Website. By uploading information onto the Website, you certify that you have the right to upload the information. Information uploaded onto the Website is not confidential, and you grant to us an unlimited, perpetual, royalty free, fully paid-up, worldwide license to use that information for any purpose, in any format or media. We have the right to disclose your identity and location to any third party who claims that any material uploaded or posted by you infringes any intellectual property right, or breaches any confidentiality or privacy right. We are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Website. We have the right to remove any content or information posted on the Website at any time.
Any content or information posted on the Website by a user must:
- Not be illegal, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, or hateful
- Not promote violence
- Not be sexually explicit
- Not promote discrimination based on race, religion, gender, nationality, disability, age, or similar characteristics
- Not infringe or breach the rights of any third party
- Not threaten, abuse, harass, embarrass, alarm, or seek to annoy another person
- Not seek to incite another to engage in any of the prohibited behaviors
- Not seek to sell goods or services of a third party
- Not misrepresent the source of the information
- Be truthful, fair and appropriate given the nature and purpose of the Website to educate and support the attainment of health and healthy behaviors
Permitted Uses of the Website
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes. The Website may not be used:
- To violate the law
- To harm or defraud anyone
- To send or transmit materials that could not be uploaded as content
- To transmit unsolicited promotional or advertising materials or spam
- To transmit any computer code, including (without limitation) any virus, worm, Trojan, time-bomb, logger, spyware, ransomware, or other harmful program or code that is intended, designed, or anticipated to cause harm or disruption to computers or networks
- To participate in a denial of service or other activity that is intended or likely to disrupt the efficient operation of the Website or any other website or computer network
Linking and Framing
You may place a link from the Website’s home page on another website, in a fair and legal manner, so long as the link does not adversely affect the reputation of Bonfire or the Website. The link may not suggest any endorsement or approval of the other website by Bonfire. You may not link to another page on the Website. You may not frame the Website on any other website.
Links to Other Websites
Enforcement of Terms
We have the right to determine whether there has been a violation of these Terms. If we determine the Terms have been violated, we have the right to determine the action that will be taken. The action to be taken may include (but not be limited to):
- Immediate termination of your right to use the Website. The termination may be temporary or permanent.
- Immediate removal of any content posted by you to the Website.
- Issuance of a warning or other communication to you.
- Legal proceedings against you, including seeking of damages (including indemnity) recovering all costs and losses suffered as a result of your violation of the Terms.
- Other forms of legal proceedings against you.
- Referral to law enforcement agencies for further action.
We will not be liable for any damages which you may suffer as a result of the foregoing actions.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The law of the State of Indiana will apply to all proceedings related to the Website and these Terms.
Changes to the Terms & Use
We have the right to change, amend and modify the Terms at any time. We will post the revised Terms on the Website, with a changed “Revision Date”. You are expected to check this page from time to time for changes to the Terms, as they are binding on you. If you have questions, we can be contacted at [insert “Contact Us” information email@example.com or 317-805-5814].
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
If you have any copyright concerns about materials posted on the Site, you agree to let Bonfire know. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(C)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Bonfire’s Designated Agent. An effective notification contains the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All inquiries not relevant to the foregoing procedure will not receive a response. For more information contact:
Revision Date: October 8, 2018