Online Conflict Resolution Course
Managing confrontation is the key to productively engaging in conflict resolution conversations in the workplace. By understanding the influences of conflict and reducing the potential for conflict through conflict resolution, conversations will go more smoothly, and moving forward will be more attainable.
In our Online Conflict Resolution Course, leaders will discover how to get to the real cause of the problem, defuse tense situations, and how to have a productive conversation that leads to resolution. They will also learn “what to say when” tools for difficult situations that arise at work and will be equipped with the right words and approach.
We will examine conflict by covering:
- Basic causes of conflict and conflict resolution
- Proven strategies for minimizing causes of conflict to prevent disagreements from occurring in the first place
- How fear of conflict can hold people back personally and professionally
- Why avoidance, power plays, pouting, and manipulation never resolve conflict
- The positive side of conflict and c0nflict resolution
Through experienced-based learning and relevant and applicable examples from your company’s culture and interactions, leaders will have the opportunity to apply new skills to handle even the most challenging of conversations through our Online Conflict Resolution Course.
- Describe the importance of productive conflict also known as conflict resolution
- Know how to prepare for and deliver a tough conversation
- Discover how to defuse tense team member situations
- Create an "emotionally safe" conversation
- Craft the conversation to meet behavioral goals
- Adapt strategies for minimizing conflict through conflict resolution
"Conflict is inevitable, but combat is optional."
Improved Team Member Conversations
Elevated Culture of Accountability
Enhanced Leadership Skills
Increased Team Cohesion
One-day onsite instructor-led session that can be split into shorter sessions to accommodate schedules.
Live Remote Training options (our Online Conflict Resolution Course) are also available.
Presented in a multi-media, fun, interactive manner with group exercises to engage participants.
Materials support additional learning reinforcement.