When was the last time your team participated in customer service training? If it’s been a year or more, you’re likely due for a refresh. With so much that’s happened in such a short time span, we all must look at how the customer service landscape has shifted and how we must pivot to meet this moment for what it is.
If you’re thinking, “I’ve taken customer service training in the past, do I really need to take a refresher course?” Spoiler alert: the answer is a resounding yes. Especially in today’s day and age, consumers are increasingly using customer experience to differentiate between brands. This means that many of your customers are likely judging the integrity of your business based on the quality of your customer service.
The thing is, no business starts out with a plan to offer so-so customer service. But over time, it’s not uncommon for attentive customer care to slip into comfortable mediocrity. Don’t let this happen to your business! At Bonfire Training, we have the customer service refresher courses that will keep you on top of customer service best practices. Keep reading to learn more.
Up-To-Date Customer Care
If it’s been 12-18 months since you’ve taken our Customer Service Essentials course—it may be an ideal time to review, refresh, and enrich some of your communication skills. But don’t worry, we make the process easy! The idea is to teach new skills, refresh existing competencies, offer new approaches to difficult situations, and have some fun while we’re at it!
In our Customer Service Essentials Refresher course, we dive into some of the more challenging communication techniques required to provide top-tier customer care.
Through individual activities, group exercises, role-playing and self-reflection, our training courses are tailored to your needs and our ever-evolving world. All of this helps keep your care methods up-to-date and reinforces good habits so you can keep wowing clients.
We love helping teams open their minds to new ways of communicating, and our customer-focused training courses will help transform every client interaction into a positive and successful one. After a quick customer service refresh, your business can expect the following outcomes:
- Increased Cohesiveness of Company Standards
- Improved Reputation Through Consistency of Service
- Enhanced Best Practices
- Decreased Employee Turnover
Signs You Need a Refresh
The truth is, customer expectations have skyrocketed in recent years. Consumers are paying attention to customer service etiquette more than ever before, and you want to make sure your employees are brushed up on their manners and overall communication skills.
Don’t lose customers as a result of bad customer service. The first step to rectifying a customer care problem is to recognize that you have one. Below, we’ve provided a few tell-tale signs your team members may benefit from a customer service training refresh:
- Negative Customer Feedback: Getting negative reviews from consumers may stink, but it’s a great way to see how you can improve as a business. After learning that a customer of your business was frustrated by the lack of communication your customer service team exhibited, you’ll clearly see where your team could use some additional training.
- High Customer Churn Rate: Consumers vote with their wallets, and if your customer experience doesn’t measure up, you’ll begin seeing a high customer churn rate as a result. If you find that your churn rate is rising and your customer base is plummeting, you may need our help revising your customer service approach.
- Changes in Trends: There are times when your business is doing all the seemingly right things; it’s just your customers’ needs have changed. Practices that were considered “the best” in the past might no longer be effective with your customer base. We’ll help you shift your strategies to better cater to these emerging trends.
Refresh Your Skills With Bonfire Training
Don’t wait to get the customer service refresher training that will help keep your customers happy and your business thriving. Whether in-person or online training is best for your team, our customer service courses are tailored to your organization and customized to help you achieve your goals. Reach out to our superstar trainers for more support.