When was the last time your team participated in customer service training? If it’s been a year or more, you’re likely due for a refresh. It’s no secret that the customer service landscape continues to shift, and it’s essential for businesses to pivot in order to meet this moment.
We know what you’re thinking: “I’ve taken customer service training in the past; do I really need to take a refresher course?” The answer is a resounding YES. Today’s consumers are increasingly using customer experience to differentiate between brands. This means that many of your customers may judge the integrity of your business based on the quality of your customer service.
While no business starts out intending to offer subpar customer service, it’s not uncommon for attentive customer care to slip into comfortable mediocrity without the proper support. At Bonfire Training, we have customer service refresher courses to keep your team current on all the latest trends in customer care through Refresh Customer Service. Keep reading to learn more.
UP-TO-DATE CUSTOMER CARE
If it’s been 12-18 months since you’ve taken our Customer Service Essentials course—it’s a great time to review, refresh, and enrich your communication habits. The idea is to teach new skills, refresh existing competencies, offer new approaches to difficult situations, and have some fun while we’re at it!
In our Customer Service Essentials Refresher course, we dive into some of the more challenging communication techniques required to provide top-tier customer care. Through individual activities, group exercises, role-playing, and self-reflection, our Refresh Customer Service course is tailored to real-life scenarios your team deals with daily. We help keep your care methods up-to-date and reinforce good habits so you can really WOW your clientele. After a quick customer service refresh, you can expect to see the following results:
- Increased Cohesiveness of Company Standards
- Improved Reputation Through Consistency of Service
- Enhanced Best Practices
- Decreased Employee Turnover
SIGNS YOU NEED A REFRESH
Customer service trends now show that consumers are paying close attention to the etiquette they receive from your representatives. First impressions in the realm of customer care are everything—and it’s never been more important to make an intentional effort to build relationships with consumers.
With customer retention being a major focus for most businesses, you can’t afford to lose customers as a result of bad customer service. Here, we’ve provided a few tell-tale signs your team may benefit from a customer service training refresh (Refresh Customer Service):
- Negative Customer Feedback: While getting a negative review is less than ideal, it can be a great way to see how you can improve as a business. After learning that a customer of your business was frustrated by the lack of communication your service team exhibited, it becomes clear that your team could use some additional training.
- High Customer Churn Rate: Consumers vote with their wallets, and if your customer experience doesn’t measure up, you’ll begin seeing a high customer churn rate as a result. If you find your churn rate is rising and your customer base is plummeting, you may need our help revising your customer service approach.
- Changes in Trends: There are times when your business is doing all the seemingly right things—but your customer’s needs have changed. Practices that were considered best-practice a year ago may look totally different today. We’ll help you shift your strategies to better cater to these emerging trends.
REFRESH YOUR SKILLS THE EASY WAY WITH BONFIRE TRAINING
At Bonfire, our OnDemand Online training makes it easier than ever for your team to refresh their customer service skills. Just like convenience is a major factor for your customers—we also understand how important it is to you and to your employees. That’s why we work hard to make training that’s accessible to remote, hybrid, and flexible work environments looking for better ways to update training (Refresh Customer Service).
We love helping teams open their minds to new ways of communicating, and our customer-focused training courses will help transform every client interaction into a positive and successful one. Don’t wait to get the customer service refresher training that will help keep your customers happy and your business thriving. Reach out to our superstar trainers for more support.