Serving Self and Others
Each employee has the ability and choice to show up for customers in an attentive, caring, and considerate way. This workshop examines how to do this with each customer interaction, even during tough conversations. To gain a customer’s trust, receptivity and cooperation involves the ability to use the following five skills to serve yourself and others better.
- Mindset and Perspective: These are personal beliefs and the examination of how these show up in our actions.
- Grit: The ability to purposefully perform at your very best, despite adversity and challenging situations.
- Empathy: This is a skill about connection and caring to help manage customer emotions. Compassion fatigue can emerge when signs of indifference and feeling numb emerge within ourselves. Compassion fatigue can be overcome with certain techniques.
- Messaging: This refers to making conscious choices with words, body language and voice tone to help the customer’s attention and comprehension.
- Personal Motivation: It is important to realize the ability we each have to motivate ourselves into meaningful action.
Making a difference to each customer in a way that connects them uniquely to your organization is possible with intentional use of these techniques. These serve the customer well and help instill healthy behaviors within ourselves.
- Know how to be a positive influence on the receptivity and cooperation of customers.
- Feel motivated and confident to improve customer interactions.
- Apply tools to cope with the emotional aspects of tough customer conversations.
- Use techniques to create productive and caring customer conversations.
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”
Improved Employee Grit
Enriched Employee Confidence
Increased Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
Improved Employee Performance
One-day onsite instructor-led session that can be split into shorter sessions to accommodate schedules.
Live Remote Training options are also available.
Presented in a multi-media, fun, interactive manner with group exercises to engage participants.
Materials support additional learning reinforcement.
Contact us to explore how we can meet your training goals! firstname.lastname@example.org / 800-888-4893
Who should attend?
All front-line employees who are the main contact for external customers.