Field Customer Service Essentials
Being easy to do business with must be a cornerstone element of every business. This takes on new meaning for the technicians, line people, auditors and other positions your company has out in the field. The exposure field employees have to customers is unique because field reps are always “on”. A service technician can be driving to the next customer and everyone who sees him or her during that drive will form an opinion of your organization.
In this workshop, we turn the switch on for your field reps to Be GREAT at all times. Be GREAT is a quick and powerful acronym that defines how to be the best for the customer as well as the company. Even the smallest interactions have a powerful impact on a company’s reputation. Be GREAT equips your field employees with key behaviors and interaction techniques to show a customer-first focus.
The Be GREAT acronym stands for…
- Greeting: Research reports that the first impression sticks in the minds of your customer. This section of the training hones in on the first impression being positive.
- Respect: Respect and rapport techniques are entwined. These techniques create rapport through respectful actions.
- Empathy: Expressing empathy can calm nervous customers and create a connection that helps customers be receptive and cooperative.
- Accountability: Taking ownership even during difficult customer situations is doable with these techniques.
- Talk: The words we choose as well as our voice tone and body language communicate the full message of what we are saying.
By training both internal team members and the team out in the field, your organization will have a powerful, positive and cohesive brand.
- Recognize their unique influence on customers
- Practice behaviors that instill confidence and comfort in customers
- Create a plan to use the Be GREAT techniques
- Identify and examine their interaction points with customers
“Every employee can aﬀect your company’s brand, not just the front-line employees that are paid to talk to your customers.”
Reduction in Customer Complaints
Create More Enjoyment for both Customers & Field Reps
Increase in Customer Satisfaction
Strengthen the Company's Desired Reputation
One-day onsite instructor-led session that can be split into shorter sessions to accommodate schedules.
Live Remote Training options are also available.
Presented in a multi-media, fun, interactive manner with group exercises to engage participants.
Materials and job aids to support additional learning reinforcement.
Contact us to explore how we can meet your training goals! firstname.lastname@example.org / 800-888-4893
Who should attend?
Every employee that interacts with customers in the field.