Customer Service Advantage
One of the burning questions every leader has asked and contemplated over and over is:
“How do I equip my employees to provide the best service that also promotes our reputation and customer loyalty?”
Notice that question spotlights reputation and loyalty rather than customer satisfaction. There is strong evidence that customer satisfaction does not guarantee a good reputation or customer loyalty. Research indicates that there are six skills that give your employees the advantage to creating customer loyalty and a desired reputation.
The focus of this course is on building vital behaviors that enable your team to increase customer loyalty while improving morale, teamwork and commitment throughout the workplace. Grounded in DISC* and key sources of research, this program is focused on advancing participants’ capabilities in six specific skills. The value of using DISC reveals each participant’s tendency toward each skill. These six skills are:
- Empathy – The ability to understand the feelings, thoughts or attitudes of others and express care and concern.
- Resiliency – Recover from adversity and discomfort to perform at your best every time.
- Asking Great Questions – Formulate questions that extract useful answers.
- Customer Advocacy – Actively and proactively support and promote what is good for others.
- Adaptability – Modify personal behaviors and emotions to create a receptive environment.
- Persuasion – Move others to a belief or action.
*DISC is a widely used behavioral assessment tool used to improve teamwork and understand different communication styles.
- Recognize if they are in a Growth or Fixed Mindset
- Analyze their predisposition in each of the six skills
- Have a personalized action plan to improve each skill
- Increase self-awareness of natural strengths and limitations
- Understand how perceptions drive actions
“Customer Service Training is a service to the whole world.”
Increased Customer Loyalty
Improved Company Reputation
Greater Competitive Advantage
One-day onsite instructor-led session that can be split into shorter sessions to accommodate schedules.
Live Remote Training options are also available.
Presented in a multi-media, fun, interactive manner with group exercises to engage participants.
Materials and job aids to support additional learning reinforcement.
Contact us to explore how we can meet your training goals! firstname.lastname@example.org / 800-888-4893
Who should attend?
Every employee that impacts company reputation and customer loyalty.
This course is a great companion piece for attendees of Customer Service Essentials or Sales Essentials.