Train-the-Trainer & Licensing (for CSE)
Are any of these true for you?
- You're tasked with creating a customer service program for your organization.
- You have high turnover and your front door has become a revolving door.
- You're not sure how to get your employees to consistently deliver great service.
If you answered Yes to any of the above, then you're in luck! Keep reading!
Bonfire Training has a convenient and cost-effective solution to help you keep customer service training going all year long. After completing the Train-the-Trainer course, our most frequently requested program, Customer Service Essentials (CSE), can be delivered by your firm at your location at any time, both for existing employees and new hires.
With Trainer Certification and a License Agreement, you can add Bonfire’s proven Customer Service Essentials program to your curriculum. With this program and a License Agreement in place, your trainers can train your staff throughout the year, creating consistency of exceptional service throughout your organization.
- Have new methods to keep participants engaged
- Understand techniques for great customer service
- Deliver training that supports department and company goals
- Know the psychology behind the techniques
- Align training with your company values
- Have a turn-key program to facilitate immediately
- Relate training to real-world situations
“An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.”
Consistency of Excellent Service
Improved Employee Performance
Company Values Brought to Life
Improved Customer Satisfaction
Reduced Employee Turnover
One-day onsite instructor-led session following two days of Customer Service Essentials training.
Live Remote Training options are also available.
Presented in a multi-media, fun, interactive manner with group exercises to engage participants.
Materials and job aids support additional learning reinforcement.
Contact us to explore how we can meet your training goals! firstname.lastname@example.org / 800-888-4893
Who should attend?
Ideally, this course is for employees with experience providing Instructor-Led Training. For employees with no or limited training experience who have been tasked with Training, our Presentation Skills for Trainers course is an excellent precursor for this course.