Sustain the Training: Customer Service Essentials
Sustaining training is vital to training results, improving company culture and creating an environment where employees can thrive. Leadership is influence and a great leader is intentional in their behavior. Your leaders have one of the biggest impacts in learning transfer and keeping the training alive, and Sustain the Training: Customer Service Essentials equips leaders to do just that.
This course is a perfect complement to our frontline training program Customer Service Essentials. After your team has completed Customer Service Essentials, we collaborate with your Leaders to create a customized sustainability plan, which can include:
- Techniques and formulas to coach and motivate teams
- Individual and team development plans
- Ways for your teams to be involved in the sustainability plan
- A structure for implementing side-by-side coaching sessions
Whether a leader operates in a purposeful way or not, either way they are leading and modeling behavior for their staff to follow. Sustain the Training: Customer Service Essentials provides an intentional path to excellence through leaders’ consistent support and guidance. It truly is the path to sustaining the training.
- Ask better questions to promote meaningful dialogue
- Lead by example to promote success
- Give positive and productive feedback
- Conduct motivating coaching sessions
- Ensure techniques are used consistently
- Recognize the impact of positive coaching
- Launch a welcomed coaching program
“Leadership is intentional inﬂuence.”
Shared Vision within Leadership
Enriched Company Culture
Better Employee/Leader Relationships
Improved Team Morale
Self-Reliant and Empowered Employees
One-day onsite instructor-led session that can be split into shorter sessions to accommodate schedules.
Live Remote Training options are also available.
Presented in a multi-media, fun, interactive manner with group exercises to engage participants.
Materials and job aids to support additional learning reinforcement.
Contact us to explore how we can meet your training goals! firstname.lastname@example.org / 800-888-4893
Who should attend?
Members of management who are in coaching, mentoring or leadership positions and have participated in Customer Service Essentials or Sales Essentials training.