If your people don’t reach their full potential, neither will your organization.
Imagine how resilient your organization could be if it were filled with people who have the skills and self-confidence to get what they need without unnecessary guidance or wasted time.
Organizations don’t execute well when individual contributors aren’t taking initiative or being as effective as they could be. Performance is often stalled because employees don’t know how to ask for what they need when they need it. The truth is, people want to be engaged, to make meaningful contributions, and to be appreciated.
We know how important it is to the success of your organization that every person be empowered and committed to achieving results. Our Self Leadership training program is designed by experts in employee motivation and engagement to ensure your team members develop the self-starting mindset they need to move the organization forward.
When you arm your individual contributors with the self leadership mindset and skillset, you build an empowered workforce that is productive, innovative, and passionate about their work.
All workshop delivery designs include engaging participant materials, videos, and learning activities that teach participants the following key concepts:
- SLII®—learn the world’s most popular leadership model, taught from the perspective of the self leader rather than the manager
- Assumed Constraints—learn to recognize those perceived barriers that can be transcended or avoided
- Points of Power—learn the five sources of power at work and how each can be activated to help achieve goals and experience greater autonomy and competence
- Proactive Conversations—learn how to seek the direction and support they need; learn how to proactively conduct One on One Conversations with their manager, in which they prepare the agenda
Tools also included are:
- The SLII App—a mobile app that helps learners master SLII and decide what they need most in each situation
- One on One Worksheet—a tool that guides self leaders through regular, well-planned One on One Conversations with their manager
- Perceptions of Self Leadership Questionnaire—a tool that compares participants’ perceptions with those of their manager in seven key areas of self leadership
Implement Self Leadership training in your organization as a live in-person workshop, live virtual workshop, or online course.
Contact us to explore how we can meet your training goals! firstname.lastname@example.org / 800-888-4893
Who should attend?
Individual contributors, managers, and senior leaders seeking to be more productive and satisfied at work; anyone who reports to managers trained in SLII®.