Change Management is a one-day program. This program will help you prepare your team members for managing change, engaging your team members through the change process, and in driving positive change outcomes for your team members and your business.
In this program, we will review in detail how to adapt to change in the workplace – even take advantage of it!
- Understanding how people respond to change.
- Understanding the relationship between change and improvement.
- Outlining common misconceptions about change.
- Analyzing and assessing the impact of change.
- Implementing processes to support change.
- Ensuring your culture supports change.
- Identifying and addressing concerns of team members and overcoming barriers to change.
- Motivating employees and preventing failure.
- Developing commitment from your team members.
- Success factors of organizational change and the need for constant and consistent communication.