What is the one thing that separates excellent service from average service? A line. No, really—it’s that simplistic. You’ll find excellent service above this metaphorical line and average service below it.
While each business or corporation has its own personal line by which it judges its customer service success, certain behaviors will always go above and beyond the line. Want to learn how you can wow your customers with unrivaled service? Keep reading to see how our Above The Line Training can help.
What Above The Line Service Looks Like
When it comes to delivering Above The Line customer care, our trainers can help you develop a custom-first mindset and a good grasp on things like conflict resolution, empathy, and resiliency.
Exhibiting these types of behaviors does a lot to put customers at ease and creates a “feeling of service” that will impact your relationship with those you serve in a positive light. No matter if a customer is reaching out to you with praise or a complaint, it’s important that you respond with a level of emotional intelligence that builds upon your company’s good reputation and success.
Our Above The Line course focuses on four key skills that are linked to superior service. They include:
- Problem Resolution: Approaching your customer’s request in a consultative, solution-focused manner.
- Customer Care Mindset: Delivering above-average service requires an “all in” mentality, as well as genuine care for your customers.
- Empathy: Harnessing the ability to pick up the emotional cues of others and responding appropriately.
- Resiliency: The practice of bouncing back from a tough customer encounter while simultaneously managing emotions in an effort to respond instead of just react.
Since our training revolves around skill development and real-world application, each Above the Line skill will help give your team members a renewed spirit of service excellence and the tools to deliver better service with each interaction.
For this course, our customer service training professionals will help your team members understand the importance of the following:
- Realizing that our personal mindsets impact the service we provide
- Understanding that service is often a “feeling”
- Learning and implementing enhanced problem resolution skills
- Picking up on and identifying emotional cues through emotional intelligence
- Incorporating empathy into customer service
- Practicing resiliency and utilizing self-management tools
- Creating a custom Above The Line service plan
Who Should Attend?
If you’re a team member who interacts with external and internal customers on a day-to-day basis, we created this training with you in mind.
If you’re a business owner with a team of customer service representatives that could use a refresher course on top-notch service, our Above The Line training can deliver the following business outcomes:
- Improved team morale
- More self-reliant and empowered team members
- Consistency of excellent customer service
- Fewer customer complaints
- Enhanced level of first-interaction resolution
- Improved overall customer satisfaction
Get Your Customer Care “Above The Line” Today!
If you’re ready to get your customer’s experience Above The Line, get in touch with our fabulous trainers to see how we can meet your organizations’ training goals. This course can be delivered in a wide range of onsite training options, or in a three-hour live, virtual instructor-led course, delivered in two 90-minute sessions. Both delivery options include materials to support additional learning reinforcement.
Training is presented in a multi-media, fun, and interactive manner with group exercises to engage participants. Get started today!