During times of high volume workloads and competing priorities, service levels and accountability measures can suffer. This can result in missed goals and a lack of commitment. With that in mind, building a culture that promotes purposeful accountability and service excellence is critical to organizational success.
That’s where Purposeful Accountability comes in. This highly engaging team building course explores how beliefs and mindsets impact behaviors and how these behaviors impact internal and external customers as well as influence business outcomes and performance goals. Participants will be empowered with a renewed sense of purpose for delivering next level service standards and maintaining a culture of accountability.
In this workshop, participants will learn...
- The importance of creating a culture of accountability that elevates the team member and customer experience
- Customer-centric skill sets
- How to have accountability conversations, including:
- What factors to consider when deciding if an accountability conversation is necessary
- How to prepare for and initiate the conversation
- How to address conflict/push back
- Understand personal impact to the company culture
- Increase personal and team accountability skills
- Develop new customer-centric skillsets
- Know how and when to have an accountability conversation
- Experience a renewed sense of purpose
"Accountability is the glue that tiees commitment to the result"
Enhance Company Culture
Elevate Personal & Team Accountability
Enhance Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
Improve Standards of Service Excellence
Show Positive Impact on Company Metrics
One-day onsite instructor-led session that can be split into shorter sessions to accommodate schedules.
Live Remote Training options are also available.
Presented in a multi-media, fun, interactive manner with group exercises to engage participants.
Materials and job aids to support additional learning reinforcement.
Contact us to explore how we can meet your training goals! email@example.com / 800-888-4893
Who should attend?
All levels of leadership, including C-Suite, department heads, and team leaders.