There’s a lot of hype about Emotional Intelligence (EI) - is there substance behind the hype? In a word…YES! The definition of EI starts the journey to seeing its value.
Emotional intelligence is your ability to recognize and understand emotions in yourself and others, and your ability to use this awareness to manage your behavior and relationships.
And there it is… the word “relationships”. Energetic, productive relationships fuel collaboration and improve results. Your Emotional Intelligence equips you to create relationships that truly work because it provides a roadmap for how to bring out the best in yourself and in others.
Emotional Intelligence shows up every day. The question is how well is it managed to help you and others work at high performance. For example:
- Control of thoughts – when negative emotions are felt, are these visible or are we aware enough to control our thoughts to help manage our outward appearance?
- Giving and receiving feedback – emotions are present on both sides. Do these emotions get in the way and block opportunities for improvement?
Using the book “Emotional Intelligence 2.0” and an online assessment, we focus on key topics and strategies to improve these four areas:
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Management
Understanding Emotional Intelligence in ourselves and others is a crucial differentiator in a fruitful career and productive relationships. The ability to relate to others and control our own emotions is the clear path to success.
- Recognize the importance of EI in key skills for success
- Gain a perspective on personal EI abilities
- Select strategies to help Social Awareness and Relationship Management
- Take the next step to improve their emotional intelligence
- Select strategies to help Self-Awareness and Self-Management
“The greatest ability in business is to get along with others and influence their actions.”
Increase in Work Performance
Increase in Employee Satisfaction
Increase in Effective Collaboration
Half-to-One-day onsite instructor-led sessions that can be split into shorter sessions to accommodate schedules.
Live Remote Training options are also available.
Presented in a multi-media, fun, interactive manner with group exercises to engage participants.
Materials and job aids to support additional learning reinforcement.
Contact us to explore how we can meet your training goals! firstname.lastname@example.org / 800-888-4893
Who should attend?
All levels of employees.