Emotional Intelligence Training Courses
There’s a lot of hype about Emotional Intelligence (EI) - is there substance behind the hype? In a word…YES! The definition of EI starts the journey to seeing its value.
Emotional intelligence is your ability to recognize and understand emotions in yourself and others, and your ability to use this awareness to manage your behavior and relationships.
And there it is… the word “relationships”. Energetic, productive relationships fuel collaboration and improve results. Your Emotional Intelligence equips you to create relationships that truly work because it provides a roadmap for how to bring out the best in yourself and in others.
Emotional Intelligence shows up every day. The question is how well is it managed to help you and others work at high performance. For example:
- Control of thoughts – when negative emotions are felt, are these visible or are we aware enough to control our thoughts to help manage our outward appearance?
- Giving and receiving feedback – emotions are present on both sides. Do these emotions get in the way and block opportunities for improvement?
Using concepts from the book “Emotional Intelligence 2.0” and an online assessment, we focus on key topics and strategies to improve these four areas:
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Management
Understanding Emotional Intelligence in ourselves and others is a crucial differentiator in a fruitful career and productive relationships. The ability to relate to others and control our own emotions is the clear path to success.
Emotional Intelligence Training Learning Outcomes
- Recognize the importance of EI in key skills for success through emotional intelligence training
- Gain a perspective on personal EI abilities through emotional intelligence training
- Select strategies to help Social Awareness and Relationship Management through emotional intelligence training
- Take the next step to improve their emotional intelligence through emotional intelligence training
- Select strategies to help Self-Awareness and Self-Management through emotional intelligence training
“The greatest ability in business is to get along with others and influence their actions.”
Increased Work Performance
Increased Employee Satisfaction
Increased Effective Collaboration
Emotional Intelligence Training Program Format
Half-to-One-day onsite instructor-led sessions that can be split into shorter sessions to accommodate schedules.
Live Remote Training options are also available.
Presented in a multi-media, fun, interactive manner with group exercises to engage participants.
Materials and job aids to support additional learning reinforcement.
Contact us to explore how we can meet your training goals! email@example.com / 800-888-4893
Who should attend?
All levels of employees.