Thursday, April 9 | Tuesday, April 14 | Wednesday, April 22 | Tuesday, April 28
1:00 – 2:30 p.m. EDT |
$229 $45 Per Person
Sign your team up for customer service training in an engaging 90-minute workshop! Sign up for one of our 90-minute live workshops on April 9, 14, 22, 28 at 1 PM.
Participants will learn:
- The best greeting to start every conversation off the right way
- Conversation control techniques while ensuring customers feel cared for
- The effect that body language, word choices and voice tone have in helping others to be receptive and cooperative
- How to rebound from stressful calls and customer interactions, as well as techniques to lessen their impact
- The critical importance of empathy
- How to avoid the troublemakers that can produce irate customers
- How to deliver a negative message in a positive way
This webinar is $45 a person (discounted from $229) and includes a downloadable workbook.
Your staff will gain essential and effective skills that they can use in their very next customer interaction.