Customer Service Essentials (Pt. 2)
June 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm$45
Limited Time Only: $45 Per Participant (Reduced from $229)
*Participants can take this course independently of Customer Service Essentials Pt. 1
By popular request, we are now offering a Part 2 of Customer Service Essentials to share MORE great customer service standards. This course is designed to help you positively increase customer interaction and experience.
This workshop can be taken together with Customer Service Essentials Part 1 or independently. Participants will learn:
- Best practices for customer service for phone, email and face-to-face interaction
- Understanding how to productively resolve conflict customer dissatisfaction
- Techniques to develop customer rapport and conversation control from the beginning, such as how to ask questions and maintain efficiency throughout the interaction
- Conversation gems to express caring, concern, empathy and appreciation
- Words and phrases that produce positivity and promote progress
- Delivering a difficult message and moving conversations forward productively while keeping the customer’s receptivity and engagement intact
- Difficult calls – Being an “Ambassador” for both the company and the customer, and handling stress in the process
- How to avoid the troublemakers that can produce irate customers
This webinar is $45 per participant (discounted from $229) and includes a downloadable workbook. Your staff will gain essential and effective skills that they can use in their very next customer interaction.