Leadership Development Essentials
Sustaining training is vital to training results, improving company culture and creating an environment where employees can thrive. Leadership is influence and a great leader is intentional in their behavior. Your leaders have one of the biggest impacts in learning transfer and keeping the training alive, and Leadership Development Essentials equips leaders to do just that.
This workshop follows one of our frontline training programs - Customer Service Essentials or Sales Essentials. We collaborate with your Leaders to create a customized sustainability plan, which can include:
- Techniques and formulas to coach and motivate teams
- Individual and team development plans
- Ways for your teams to be involved in the sustainability plan
- A structure for implementing side-by-side coaching sessions
Whether a leader operates in a purposeful way or not, either way they are leading and modeling behavior for their staff to follow. Leadership Development Essentials provides an intentional path to excellence through leaders’ consistent support and guidance. It truly is the path to sustaining the training.
- Ask better questions to promote meaningful dialogue
- Lead by example to promote success
- Give positive and productive feedback
- Conduct motivating coaching sessions
- Ensure techniques are used consistently
- Recognize the impact of positive coaching
- Launch a welcomed coaching program
“Leadership is intentional inﬂuence.”
Shared Vision with Leadership
Enriched Company Culture
Better Employee/Leader Relationships
Improved Team Morale
Self-Reliant and Empowered Employees
One-day onsite instructor-led session that can be split into shorter sessions to accommodate schedules.
Live Remote Training options are also available.
Presented in a multi-media, fun, interactive manner with group exercises to engage participants.
Materials and job aids to support additional learning reinforcement.
Contact us to explore how we can meet your training goals! firstname.lastname@example.org / 800-888-4893
Who should attend?
Members of management who are in coaching, mentoring or leadership positions and have participated in Customer Service Essentials or Sales Essentials training.